Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just Another Day...

Have you ever just had one of those weeks where you would love a "DO OVER"?  That has been this week for me, thank goodness it is almost over!  Here is my every week in a nutshell!  My week runs 90 to nothin' starting on Monday with scouts for my oldest son and my daughter on Mondays and Tuesdays, housework, homework, and speech therapy for my daughter twice a week.  "What do you mean you don't have any clean jeans in your drawer?"  Oh My Gosh! Is the laundry that backed up again?  I just finished it all! Then this week has been even more trying on the nerves, Oh well!  With nerves on end, I am so glad this week is almost at an end!  But wait!  Saturday and Sunday both booked solid with church, meetings and banquets, and Girl Scout Cookie pickup and deliveries!   Have you ever wondered if your kids really know what a trash can is?  I have!  Every time you turn around you find more trash.  They just drop and keep right on going then come back and just step right over whatever it is they dropped.   How many times a day does your vacuum cleaner run? Oh, how the housework is NEVER done.   My mind is a frazzle when I actually stop and realize just what all goes on in a weeks time - no wonder it all just flies by!  CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY!!  I am so glad that my Herbalife Products give me the energy I need to get through all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comments